Cookeville-Putnam County Chamber of Commerce
Position: Manager, Marketing
Reports to: Allison Boshears, Director of Communications
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Develop and successfully execute a strategic social media marketing plan for the Cookeville-Putnam County Chamber of Commerce, the Highlands Economic Partnership and the Putnam County Visitors Bureau
· Oversee day-to-day management of campaigns and ensure brand consistency throughout platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn among other possible social media platforms
· Develop creative content including but not limited to social media design, print design, web content, signage, presentations, etc.
Photography & Videography
· Assist in photography for use by the organization including event coverage, promotional material creation, etc.
· Assist in videography for use by the organization for blogs, asset highlights, etc.
· Oversee the preparation and distribution of monthly newsletters including content collection, design, and audience management
· Create and distribute email marketing material as necessary
· Assist in coordinating communications strategies
· Assist in archiving sensitive material such as releases, photos among other content to online drive
· All other responsibilities as assigned
· Bachelor’s Degree in a related field (preferred)
· Communications, public relations, and marketing experience
· Excellent writing skills and a strong background in journalism or like area of creative or journalistic writing
· Design experience (Photoshop, Canva, InDesign, and Illustrator preferred)
· Strong presentation, sales and marketing skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Technology and social media management skills
· Ability to work well under pressure; maintain deadlines; multi-task; be a self-starter and team player
· Strong organizational and project management skills with attention to details and confidentiality
· Politically astute
Please send resume and cover letter to Lynne Matthews at LMatthews@CookevilleChamber.com no later than Friday, May 6th.