Mission and Programs
We welcome you to learn more about our Chamber and our community, and how membership in the Chamber supports our vibrant business community. The spirit of cooperation that Cookeville and Putnam County demonstrate is rare, and that partnership wouldn’t be possible without the coordinated effort of our members’ industries and businesses in developing our city and county as the economic hotbed of the Upper Cumberland.
The mission of the Cookeville-Putnam County Chamber of Commerce is to strengthen the region by cultivating a vibrant economy and enhancing quality of life.
- Transparent – Promote clarity in operations to encourage stakeholder trust and involvement.
- Advocate – Champion the priorities of our stakeholders.
- Accountable – Responsible to our stakeholders to provide desired results.
- Innovative – Create and improve methods and groundbreaking ideas to establish growth.
- Passionate – Believe strongly in our mission.
- Inclusive – Promote a sense of belonging, dignity and empowerment of all.
Amy New, President & CEO