Position: Customer Service Representative
Reports to: Vice President of Organizational Development
Provide all front-line and telephone customer service to members and walk-ins. Work with high phone volume, walk-ins and people in the building needing assistance for various reasons while maintaining a pleasant and helpful attitude. Provide accurate information to all inquiries.
Examples of Work Performed:
- Directs incoming calls and faxes to appropriate staff members effectively.
- Sends out mail/packages for everyone.
- Directs and track visitors and meeting attendees efficiently.
- Provides member benefits and event information to existing and prospective members.
- Maintains a general community and organization information file to answer the most frequently asked questions.
- Laminates member pictures from the local paper.
- Answers and fulfills information inquiries the same day received, if possible, including Visitor Guides, Relocation Packets, Retirement Information Requests and Membership Packets.
- Sorts mail daily and promptly routes to the proper department upon review by VP of Operations.
- Certificate of Origins
- Logs checks and date stamps invoices before giving to VP Operations.
- Ensures that the front office has a professional image and appearance, makes sure the hospitality area is uncluttered and neat at all times. Makes coffee each morning.
- Prints out daily credit card transactions.
- Maintains the brochure rack and other organization and community publications in front office.
- Over-sees the sign-out log.
- Updates real estate guide.
- Prints and mails letters including, but not limited to, new member welcome letters, new business licenses, renewal thank you letters, dropped members and relocation packet letters.
- Assists with Chamber networking events by working with the Membership Services Coordinator and being a back-up for the MSC as needed.
- Performs other duties as needed by the Vice President of Organizational Development and other departments as needed.