The Highlands Economic Partnership
The Highlands Economic Partnership has elevated its economic game to match its terrain. The partnership, championed by public/private investors, municipal governments and local chambers have:
- A multi-year strategic marketing plan.
- A strong cooperative spirit with city/county governments and surrounding Highlands counties.
- Several business parks to accommodate new economic expansion.
- A renowned workforce development and education program that partners with the Tennessee Pathways to Prosperity Network to align K-12 and post-secondary education with employer needs.
- An excellent working relationship with the State of Tennessee, Tennessee Valley Authority, and other state and federal economic development organizations.